3.05.2008

A Cry On Deaf Ears?



フラッシュマン です。

My 'computer woes' aren't quite over yet. I appreciate your patience and ask that you hold on a little longer; I'll be at operational capacity soon.

We are now accepting applications for guest speakers on future ELB EX columns! If you have a mic and the ability to get a free Skype account we'd love to have you for a session.

If you're interested in applying, make sure of the following:

-You have a working computer microphone/headset
-You have a Skype account
-You can record somewhere that you won't be disturbed
-You have around approximately two hours free to record (ELB EX episodes typically last between an hour and an hour and a half, barring ELB EX 5)
-You're a real person and not a robot (optional; a robot would be highly entertaining)

ELB EX 6 is currently being recorded. We already have a guest lined up for it (no details as to who yet) but in the event it doesn't work out with them, it'll be just BreakMan and myself as usual.

As usual, you can reach us via our e-Mail address or by commenting on this post. Let us know soon, though, as we have other columns planned. Towards the end of march we're going to be wrapping up our big surprise that we've been mentioning, so if you want to grab a spot plan for it being either very soon or not until mid-to-late April. Most of this depends on BreakMan's editing schedule, since the recording sessions alone take up a good majority of time, not to mention all of the awesome editing he does and then the uploading to our server.

Keep your eyes peeled; March is going to be a busy, busy month for ELB. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up! I know I talk about it all the time, but oh well. I really enjoyed being a guest in ELB EX 4 and I'd love another go at it.

MegaMatt SP said...

Sounds like fun. I'm in, if you'll have me.